Crisis consulting and controlling
In cooperation with Spitz Controller GmbH
- Initial analysis of the crisis stage, determination of the debt service capacity and preparation of a liquidity forecast
- Preparation of continuation prognoses and reorganisation concepts
- Preparation of corporate planning
- Advice on strategic measures such as plant shutdowns, partial plant sales, spin-offs, plant closures, sale of non-essential assets, liquidation scenarios, etc.
- Examination of participation options for the rescue of companies in crisis
- Controlling incl. reporting for financiers and shareholders incl. reporting in the restructuring and crisis period
- Interim Management
The team of Spitz Controller GmbH
The Spitz Controller GmbH team consists of proven experts with many years of expertise and comprehensive practical experience.
Georg Spitz, tax advisor
Owner of Spitz Wirtschafts- & Steuerberatung and various holdings as well as various advisory and supervisory board mandates
Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH), sworn auditor, tax consultant, TQM coach, EFQM analyst, lecturer and lecturer (among other things for reorganisation management
Dipl.-Kfm. with international experience background
Lawyer, business economist (IWW), savings bank clerk
Many years of expertise as managing director of medium-sized companies, property development and construction holding companies and closed-end real estate funds as well as interim manager with powers of attorney from insolvency administrators in a wide range of industries.
Dipl.-Kfm. with project experience as head of finance and controlling in international group companies & SMEs in the ATV, BAU, MED sectors
Dr. Wolfgang Nießen
Dipl.-Kfm., longtime controller and commercial manager of various companies in the fields of construction supply and mechanical engineering
Dr. Frank Bescherer
Industrial engineer at the junction between technology and controlling