- Establishment of accounting and cost accounting
- Current financial accounting – also in combination with controlling and cost accounting as well as current target / actual comparisons
- Monthly or quarterly financial statements and decision-oriented reporting derived from the current financial accounting
- Management of open item accounting based on person holding accounts at debtors and creditors
- Submission and electronic archiving of scanned documents via DATEV
- On-going monitoring of VAT evidences
- Ongoing monthly advance turnover tax return
Financial accounting is the basis and the heart of accounting. It forms the basis for assessing whether a company is developing in line with its goals or not. The numbers are the mirror of reality and provide information about the earnings, assets and financial situation of the company. Due to the continuous development of networked data systems (eg electronic transfer of bank data, electronic archiving of data and vouchers etc.) on the one hand and ever higher requirements by the tax authorities on the other hand, smaller companies in particular are hardly able to keep their financial accounting efficient and in line with tax requirements on their own behalf.
Through the professional use of state-of-the-art software solutions as well as the expertise and experience of our accounting team, we offer both security in the fulfillment of commercial and tax regulations as well as a solid basis for business decisions.